Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 1st Recipe- Masala Fried Fish

Hi!!!


Well, Long time, eh? Sorry guys. I was just getting settled in my new house as a newly wed. Well, guess what? I just discovered that Im a really good cook!! Well, I dont like to brag, but I really really mean it! Just today, I made some Masala Fried Fish. Here is the recipe for the same:


Masala Fried Fish:


Pomfret Fish (Large) 1 pc
Cumin Seeds 1.5 Tsp
Turmeric Powder 0.5 Tsp
Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
Tandoori Masala 1 Tsp
Garlic 5 Cloves
Lemon Juice 2 Tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry


Method:


Wash the fish and slice it. Clean it thouroughly.


Grind the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder, tandoori masala, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Add some water to get a 'Pastey' consistency.


Marinate the fish in the mixture for an hour.


Heat oil in a shallow pan.


Now dust the fish with some flour and fry the fish till it becomes golden brown!


My family likes the fish a little spicy so if you want it to be less spicy you can reduce some of the spices.


Sorry, I dont have any pics because...ahem...we ate it up!


Love ya all!


Alia

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I'll have to try it sometime soon! Thanks for linking it up! :)

    PatchesOfPink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good! I'll have to try it sometime soon! Thanks for linking it up!
    Jalisa
    PatchesOfPink.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from all you wonderful people out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...