How are ya all doing?? Enjoying the lazy summer breeze?
I'm in Saudi Arabia right now and the climate here is so unpredictable! One second its warm, the other second there's this really cool breeze coming by and then again a second later its sunny all over again!
I'm really enjoying my vacation with my Mom, Dad and Bro while my husband's on a business trip to Belgium (I bet he's having a whale of a time!) and next week he'll be off to France (Ok, now I'm really jealous).
Oh, this reminds me Belgium is famous for Diamonds and France for Couture! I should inform my husband about that :p A few gifts didn't hurt anybody, eh?
Well, anyways, I made this really delicious Masala Fried Chicken today...Pure Indian Style and I want to share the recipe with you all! My bro loved it and trust me, my brother could be one mean food critic and if he loved it, I'm sure you guys will too! So here we go:
Boneless Masala Fried Chicken - Indian Style:
Chicken-750 gms (Boneless and Cut into Medium Sized Pieces)
Ginger Paste-1 Tbsp
Garlic Paste-1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder- 1/8 th Tsp
Red Chilli Powder- 1 Tsp
Coriander Seeds (Powdered)- 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala Powder- 1.5 Tbsp
Lemon Juice- 2 Tbsp OR Vinegar- 1 Tbsp
Salt- To taste
Cornflour or Rice Flour- As Required
1) First of all, wash the chicken thoroughly.
2) Mix the Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Seed Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Lemon Juice / Vinegar and Salt in a big bowl.
3) Add the Chicken to it and mix well. Let the Chicken marinate in it for at least 4-5 hours (In the fridge). You can also leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
4) Heat oil in a wok or a deep pan.
5) Dip the Chicken Pieces in Cornflour or Rice Flour and fry them till they turn brown.
6) Serve Hot.
I know the pic isn't good but we were in a hurry to eat so I couldn't wait to get my camera and just clicked a pic with my cell phone...I know! Shame on me! :(
Ok, do try this out at home and let me know how it turns out!
Have a nice Summer!
Loads of love!