Friday, May 20, 2011

My BBQ Party!

Hi ya all!


How ru guys doing today? Well, u know right now I'm vacationing in Saudi Arabia with my parents and bro, and here, in Saudi, having a BBQ party every week or fortnight is not a big deal! I mean u go to beaches and gardens n u'll find a BBQ party going on! Isn't that amazing??


 The other day, I told u about this BBQ party my parents were gonna host. They had invited 70 guests and 75 showed up! Lols...


I wouldn't blame them though! After all, my mom is a really good cook! :)


We had Tandoori Chicken BBQ, Black Chickpea Masala, Russian Salad, Yoghurt and Mint Salad, Meat Pilaf (Pulao) and Seviyan (A dessert made with Vermicelli and Milk)....God, it was really good!!






Those are my cousins getting the BBQ started


Tandoori Chicken...Yummilicious!


The moon by the Sea :)



The guy in the white shirt and that dazzling smile is my bro. :)




God, we had such a GREAT time! By the time we got home it was 2:30 am! We had a tough time getting up in the morning. 

That's it for now!

Love ya all! <3










4 comments:

  1. Chicken looks yummyyy!!!...Looks like u had a great time Alia...Mashallah!!!...I really miss Saudi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yum! Nothing smells better than BBQd chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best small gas grill under $300

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from all you wonderful people out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...