Wednesday, May 18, 2011

S'more Brownies on the Food Network

Hi ya all!


How are you all doing? I just came across this really good recipe on Food Network, thought I'd share it with you all! 


S'more Brownies on the Food Network

Picture of S'more Brownies Recipe


In the meantime, My parents are throwing a BBQ party tomorrow. Guess how many guests they've invited? 70!! And my mom is really freaking out right now, lols...I'm gonna take lotsa pics of the food and the party and share them with u all! 


Till then, ciao!


Love u,







2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog Alia :) This smore brownie looks divine...thanks for sharing. Wow, all the best tomorrow....70 guests...i would be up all night in the kitchen that's for sure! :) looking fwd to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from all you wonderful people out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...